You say, I can’t do anything, I don’t have talents, I’m worried about witnessing in public, I’m too old, I’m too young, I can’t drive, etc., etc.
Well – there is plenty for everyone to do and we have listed action items below:
- Pray regularly for pro-life concerns
- Attend LI Coalition for Life events
- Defend and accommodate the disabled
- Participate in the annual “March for Life”
- Always carry pro-life literature with you
- Host a fundraiser for the LICL, e.g. garage sale, car wash
- Send pro-life Christmas cards
- Peaceful witnessing/prayer at abortion sites (select Life News button and check latest issue)
- Volunteer with the Long Island Coalition for Life or another pro-life organization
- Wear the Precious Feet pin
- Use a pro-life bumper sticker/car magnet
LICL GENERAL MEETING SCHEDULE - Open to the public
Note: 11/27 meeting in Ronkonkoma starts at 8:15PM.
OTHER WAYS TO BE PART OF THE SOLUTION !
√ Life News has a listing of abortion sites with contact phone numbers where you can witness.
You should never witness alone for many reasons. Please note that the LICL does NOT sponsor or organize these witnesses/prayer sites.
They are provided for informational purposes.
√ Is Planned Parenthood in your schools? Submit a Freedom of Information request:
NYS Freedom of Information Law ('FOIL') (Scroll down that page for a sample letter)
Sample FOIL Letter to Public Schools regarding Planned Parenthood
√ Use Goodsearch as a search engine and automatically donate to the LICL.
We receive a penny a search - it adds up!
Type in LICL in the Enter Name box, select LI Coalition for Life when it appears below the box; then start your searches .